Tuesday, July 31, 2007

First Post

Hi Y'all

I need your input. I am planning a LATI Project with the intent to help Staff and Patrons to better manage and maintain their data (Word, Pictures and other documents).

Please post how you store your files - one BIG GIANT folder, or separate folders with things detailed. Do you maintain backups or just hope that nothing breaks.

Please post how/what you do, I will incorporate your ideas into "Best Practice Plan" and make it available after my LATI project is completed.

1 comment:

Jennifer Ranck said...

I use folders for my documents - but organizing my email inbox is whole other can of worms. I have way, way too emails that aren't organized into folders. I use the search feature all the time. Don't really know where to begin either.

Your LATI project sounds great!